Thursday, October 6, 2011

When life (or illness) gives you lemons...

Make lemon cookies, because it's Russia and Autumn and definitely too cold for lemonade. I found this recipe, and on my unexpected (though welcome) break, came home and tried them out because... well, justification is never really needed for cookies, but I'll say that I'm trying to keep things culinarily interesting for the elusive Russian Boyfriend (not hard, since when I asked what he wanted for dinner and said I didn't have a lot of time, his suggestion was hard boiled eggs. At least the bar is low).


It turns out they are no less delicious than they sound/look (granted, the low quality webcam photo doesn't do them a lot of justice).

In other news, I'm working a lot, and consequently tired a lot. It's not all bad, since I basically have three day weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Mondays or Fridays off? These look delish :)

    haha hard boiled eggs... really?!?

    ReplyDelete