Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last year we went all out. This year, the only reason any kind of Thanksgiving dinner will take place is because of my roommate's enthusiasm (and fortuitous day off). That said, it's contagious and has gotten me involved in the preparations (also the fact that the boyfriend will be eating it and I don't want my roommate to eff anything up).

On the menu this year will be: turkey (legs), stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, squash, peas, and corn. Simple, but the basics are covered. And I just finished the stuffing and it's GOOOOOD. I hope my roommate doesn't eat it all while I'm working before dinner tonight...

I am thankful for:
  • the awesome friends i've made here, especially polly
  • polly
  • the boyfriend, who i simply adore
  • my parents
  • my health
  • and about a million other big and little things

No comments:

Post a Comment