- Sound only travels in a downward direction.
- Things (all things) become more vulnerable to destruction upon crossing Russian borders. If they are made in Russia, they are inherently less durable than their foreign (yes, even Chinese) counterparts. Especially products containing glass.
- Washing machines in Russia (not necessarily Russian washing machines) have a strange habit of discoloring all clothes. Even when they are all the same color.
- Those same washing machines also have a penchant for deconstructing clothes.
- Russian books age faster than their Western counterparts.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
IFOR, part I
In addition to GOBOLE, I would like to present Irreverent Facts of Russia, or IFOR. My acronyms are the greatest, I know.
Posted by Rhea at 12:50 PM